Options

Pre-screen phone interview 11/20

So I have a pre-screen phone interview tomorrow morning at 10:30 for a job that I just applied to yesterday (and it was only up for one day and they took it back down). So I am feeling pretty good that I am getting a chance to start the interview process, especially since its my first non-staffing firm interview in almost eight months.

So I went back to review the job posting only to find that it is no longer up. During my interview tomorrow, do you think it would be bad form to ask for a copy of that, so I may use it to fuel questions if I progress to the next stage? I did do my homework on the company, and have a list of questions both about the company in general and more technical questions that will most likely have to wait if I progress to the next stage.

Anyone have any other tips to give before tomorrow?
MCTS: Windows Vista, Configuration
MCTS: Windows WS08 Active Directory, Configuration

Comments

• Options
    laidbackfreaklaidbackfreak Member Posts: 991
    One of the first things I ask for before an interview is a copy of the Job Description. That way I know what the job's about and can focus questions and skills around that.

So to answer your question I don't think it's poor form to ask for it again icon_smile.gif
    if I say something that can be taken one of two ways and one of them offends, I usually mean the other one :-)