LPIC-1 and Ubuntu Certified Professional Bundled Vouchers

I just came across this, and thought it was a decent price break. If you buy vouchers for the 3 exams required to achieve LPIC-1 and Ubuntu Certified Professional status at the same time, the combined cost (in the US, at least) goes from $475 to $360. Vouchers are good for 1 year, and can be purchased from Canonical or LPI:

Exams | Ubuntu

Comments

• Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    UnixGeek wrote: »
    I just came across this, and thought it was a decent price break. If you buy vouchers for the 3 exams required to achieve LPIC-1 and Ubuntu Certified Professional status at the same time, the combined cost (in the US, at least) goes from $475 to $360. Vouchers are good for 1 year, and can be purchased from Canonical or LPI:

Exams | Ubuntu

Good find!!!
  • varelgvarelg Banned Posts: 790
    I registered for this bundle this summer just before taking LPIC 101 but didn't receive anything in my email inbox to this day...
  • UnixGeekUnixGeek Member Posts: 151
    varelg wrote: »
    I registered for this bundle this summer just before taking LPIC 101 but didn't receive anything in my email inbox to this day...

Thanks for the heads up. Did they charge your card, and not deliver, or is it as if they lost your request, and never charged you?