MCITP: EA Complete

Jamesm3Jamesm3 Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
This morning I took 70-680 and passed with 900

Not only have I got SA, I now also have MCITP:EA.

Exam had 65 questions. I was expecting only 40 - 45

If your aiming to get MCITP, keep working at it and you will get there.

Thanks

James
C|EHv9, Security+, MCITP:SA - MCITP:EA - MCTS - MCSE - MCSA - MCP - MCP+i - Network+ - A+

Comments

• dfosbennerdfosbenner Member Posts: 106
    Congratulations James, that's a nice accomplishment. I am hoping for success with 70-647 shortly, which will wrap up my EA.
    MCTS
    MCITP: SA & EA
    MCSE: NT, 2000, 2003
    MCSA: 2000, 2003
  • PiersPiers Member Posts: 454 ■■■□□□□□□□
    icon_thumright.gif

Congratulations!!

bowing.gif
    :study: Office 365 70-347 / 698 later
  • MentholMooseMentholMoose Member Posts: 1,525 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! I recently passed 70-680 also to finish up the EA... it really was a long test!!
    MentholMoose
    MCSA 2003, LFCS, LFCE (expired), VCP6-DCV
  • wheezwheez Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Wow, congrats on the EA!

Just wondering, why did you decide to leave the 70-680 for last? I took it as soon as I found the time for it because I hoped it would be easy to pass.
    WIP: Considering cert path.. :-)
  • MentholMooseMentholMoose Member Posts: 1,525 ■■■■■■■■□□
    rhermans wrote: »
    Wow, congrats on the EA!

Just wondering, why did you decide to leave the 70-680 for last? I took it as soon as I found the time for it because I hoped it would be easy to pass.
    I don't know about the OP, but for me, when I started studying for MCITP I was mostly interested in the server stuff. Also, at the time there was no Windows 7 or 70-680, only Vista, which I wasn't using at work (which is still the case), and didn't expect to use in the foreseeable future.

So, I started with 70-640. However, if I was starting now I might do it differently since the 70-680 is much more enterprise oriented than 70-620.
    MentholMoose
    MCSA 2003, LFCS, LFCE (expired), VCP6-DCV
  • Jamesm3Jamesm3 Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I don't know about the OP, but for me, when I started studying for MCITP I was mostly interested in the server stuff. Also, at the time there was no Windows 7 or 70-680, only Vista, which I wasn't using at work (which is still the case), and didn't expect to use in the foreseeable future.

So, I started with 70-640. However, if I was starting now I might do it differently since the 70-680 is much more enterprise oriented than 70-620.

Thanks Guys.

I left Windows 7 till last as when I first started the MCITP: SA/EA track the client exam was Vista.

Since I work with Server Technology I wanted to complete those exams first anyway. I also didn't want a Vista cert.
    C|EHv9, Security+, MCITP:SA - MCITP:EA - MCTS - MCSE - MCSA - MCP - MCP+i - Network+ - A+