Taking CCENT in 7 day

clikcspeedclikcspeed Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi guys, I'm taking the ICND1 exam next Wednesday, I'm a bit stressed, just need to find out some stuff to get my confidence up.

Firstly is it true that you cannot revise your answers after you've gone to the next question or completed the exam? Then just how many questions can I expect on the WAN topics? Any other stuff that can help me would also be nice... Thanks ya'll
-clikc-

Comments

• mikem2temikem2te Member Posts: 407
    Sadly no, you cannot revise any answers. Once you click next on a question that is it.

At the start of the exam you will be offered to go through a little exam simulation so you can see how the exam format works, do not skip it - it allows a little time to relax and understand how it works. Also it gives you a few minutes to write some down a few memory jogging points (subnetting stuff) on the dry wipe sheet they give you.
    Blog : http://www.caerffili.co.uk/

Previous : Passed Configuring Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (70-630)
    Currently : EIGRP & OSPF
    Next : CCNP Route
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    You can check out the Cisco Exam Tutorial online
    Certification Exam Tutorial - IT Certification and Career Paths - Cisco Systems

You can also read the Cisco Certification and Confidentiality Agreement online now and use that time before your exam to jot down notes -- or get to the exam that much sooner.
    http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/downloads/guest/learning/c644/ccmigration_09186a00801f7961.pdf

Number and types of questions people had on the exam are two things explicitly mentioned in the Cisco Confidentially Agreement that they can't tell you about. But there is a pool of questions, so it would still be "luck of the draw" on what you get (compared to someone else). Check the exam blueprint for the topics you need to know for the exam -- and then hope you don't get many questions on any topics you don't feel prepared for.

Good Luck!! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!