Options

An MCITP:SA for Christmas

danc_101danc_101 Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
Just passed 70-646 with an 875 to round off the MCITP:SA. The exam was easier than I thought after having spent the last 3 months reading the MS-Press book for this.

That's me done now for this year. I can relax and enjoy Christmas and ask Santa to bring me the 70-647 press book..

Happy Christmas everyone ! icon_smile.gif

Comments

• Options
    dfosbennerdfosbenner Member Posts: 106
    Great job! That's the same score I got on that exam. I have another thread from last week about 647, which I just passed. It's a little harder than 646, but once you know the material, very logical.
    MCTS
    MCITP: SA & EA
    MCSE: NT, 2000, 2003
    MCSA: 2000, 2003
  • Options
    PiersPiers Member Posts: 454 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Was the MS book the only one you used to prep?
    :study: Office 365 70-347 / 698 later
  • Options
    danc_101danc_101 Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
    That and lot's of Technet material and VM's at work.
  • Options
    alokin123alokin123 Member Posts: 268
    origdav wrote: »
    I'm studying for it now and can highly recommend the TestOut videos. Way way better than the condescending, annoying, rubbish TrainSignal videos.

I'll second the testout videos as being far superior than the trainsignal videos. The 70-646 trainsignal video series was alright but in the end i didnt end up watching them as a way for study as thoroughly as i would have say a CBT nuggets video series mainly because trainsignal just scrapes the surface on a lot of topics and just doesnt cover some even tho it claims to be complete exam coverage.

This doesnt last for much longer but testout is selling most of their products for $249 (normally $495) which is a good price compared to a single trainsignal product :

TestOut IT Training Sale - Individual LabSim Courses only $249
  • Options
    danclarkedanclarke Member Posts: 160
    Congratulations!

PS - you need big stockings for those MS Press books. Still, good job its not 70-270 you're asking Santa for.
    -- Dan
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Um, that was your Thanksgiving present. You have to do the EA for Christmas.
  • Options
    crrussell3crrussell3 Member Posts: 561
    dynamik wrote: »
    Um, that was your Thanksgiving present. You have to do the EA for Christmas.

Christmas in July, or Christmas in November, whats the difference :D

But congrats on the pass! I need to get my act together and get mine done as I am falling behind schedule now.
    MCTS: Windows Vista, Configuration
    MCTS: Windows WS08 Active Directory, Configuration