In Security + exam mark question for review... question

GeeLoGeeLo Member Posts: 112 ■■■■□□□□□□
I see some people who took the Comptia Security + exam say that you can "mark each question for review", so at the end of the test you can go back and make changes, if needed. My question is, if that is so... what happens if the test ends? Are those "marked for review" questions still valid if time runs out? Or are they discard if you run out of time?

Thanks! :)
Vendor Neutral Certified in IT Project Management, Security, Servers, Workstations, Software, Networking, Windows, Unix and Linux and.. Cloud. :-)

Comments

• abefromanabefroman Banned Posts: 278
    GeeLo wrote: »
    I see some people who took the Comptia Security + exam say that you can "mark each question for review", so at the end of the test you can go back and make changes, if needed. My question is, if that is so... what happens if the test ends? Are those "marked for review" questions still valid if time runs out? Or are they discard if you run out of time?

Thanks! :)

They are discarded, so you want to pick and answer and mark it for review. That way if time runs out, at least you have a shot.
  • greg.virtsgreg.virts Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    How many questions can you miss on the Security+ exam and still pass? how is it that it is graded between 100-900 and passing is 750??? that means you would have to get an 85% to barely pass? or am i wrong about this? Does anyone know what the best study material is for this exam?