Options

ICND2 on the 8th

rodan07rodan07 Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
Well, I've gone and done it. I've scheduled my ICND2 test on Dec 8.
I'm really weak on Frame Relay, and rusty on PPP, so I've got my work cut out for me. I think I'm ready for everything else though.

Wish me luck.

icon_study.gif

R
Roy Verges, CCNA
Working on CCNA Voice & MCSA.
Hoping for time to exercise and play music (dream on...)

Comments

• Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Best of luck Rodan, keep us posted on how it goes, put in the work on the weak areas and im sure you'll be fine
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    phoeneousphoeneous Member Posts: 2,333 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Good luck, I take mine on the 9th. 10 bucks says you get a better score :)
  • Options
    rodan07rodan07 Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks you guys.

After this, if I pass, I'm going to tackle the MCSA. Yes I know it's an old cert, but I've got an HP server at home running Server 2003, so I"m going to set it up.

And, finally, move on from Packet Tracer to my test lab, which I've been in too much of a hurry to use. I'm going to do all my CCNA reviews on that.

R
    Roy Verges, CCNA
    Working on CCNA Voice & MCSA.
    Hoping for time to exercise and play music (dream on...)
  • Options
    AD227529AD227529 Member Posts: 82 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck on the ICND2 exam. I'm taking it on December 14. I've been studying since August and at this point I'm ready to take it and be done with it. I've read the Cisco Press book four times, practiced with Packet Tracer, watch CBT Nuggets and Train Signal videos, and have about 20 pages of notes. Let us know how you do on the test. Good luck!
    CCNA, CCENT, A+, Net+, Security+
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good Luck with ICND2!! icon_study.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    billscott92787billscott92787 Member Posts: 933
    Hey good luck on your exam. I would recommend just covering all NAT configurations, static NAT, PAT, NAT pools, etc... review your ACL configuration, VTP, VLAN, oh yeah and subnetting, have that down cold! and you will be fine.

subnettingquestions.com - Free Subnetting Questions and Answers Randomly Generated Online is a good resource.