Options

71-686 Score Reports

RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
Got my report. I did really well, which kind of surprises me. 850 with my weakest topic being packaging applications. Everything else was pretty strong.

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    And you surprisingly passed the Linux+ as well. It sounds like someone is using hax...
  • Options
    Yes, I actually have dirt on several people who work at MS Learning and Comptia. They cannot resist my gnome bowling.... Once they start playing I can monitor which pr0n sites they visit and then all their base are belong to us.
  • Options
    Hyper-MeHyper-Me Banned Posts: 2,059
    Havnt gotten one here yet. But im usually a couple days later than most everyone else on these.

Congrats on a nice score, Robert.
  • Options
    Hyper-Me wrote: »
    Havnt gotten one here yet. But im usually a couple days later than most everyone else on these.

Congrats on a nice score, Robert.

Thanks! It's not the best score I've had but it was good considering the amount I studied. Also owe you a lot of cred for putting material together and answering questions for me.
  • Options
    Hyper-MeHyper-Me Banned Posts: 2,059
    I got an 837. Robert pwned me. :D

My "lowest" section was developing application packages. but I put that in quotations because it wasnt very low at all, I was near the max on every section but I guess a little off the top of each one amounts to an 837.
  • Options
    Hyper-Me wrote: »
    I got an 837. Robert pwned me. :D

My "lowest" section was developing application packages. but I put that in quotations because it wasnt very low at all, I was near the max on every section but I guess a little off the top of each one amounts to an 837.
    I wouldn't call that pwnage. But mine was exactly the same. I was pretty consistent on all other areas but it was dead in the middle on application packages.
  • Options
    mbarrambarra Member Posts: 44 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Perfect 700 but still a pass
  • Options
    jrobb259jrobb259 Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I wouldn't call that pwnage. But mine was exactly the same. I was pretty consistent on all other areas but it was dead in the middle on application packages.

That's odd. I got an 837 too. My deficiency was the client configurations though.
  • Options
    MentholMooseMentholMoose Member Posts: 1,525 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Got mine today... my score is 850. My weakest area was standard image creation (the bar was just above half). On the bright side, I didn't lose anything under the troubleshooting section!
    MentholMoose
    MCSA 2003, LFCS, LFCE (expired), VCP6-DCV
  • Options
    Nice work guys! I think we can say we did a good job on the test!
  • Options
    mrmcmintmrmcmint Member Posts: 492 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Some pretty good scores from you guys.
    Got mine today - 750.
  • Options
    MentholMooseMentholMoose Member Posts: 1,525 ■■■■■■■■□□
    mrmcmint wrote: »
    Some pretty good scores from you guys.
    Got mine today - 750.
    Hey, a pass is a pass!!

Also I gotta thank Hyper-Me for his resources thread, that was definitely useful for passing! I used that plus the partial MOC someone posted.
    MentholMoose
    MCSA 2003, LFCS, LFCE (expired), VCP6-DCV
  • Options
    novovictusnovovictus Member Posts: 192
    i got 737 thanks to the MOC :)
    Working on: Doctor of Information Technology Information Assurance and Security @ Capella
  • Options
    jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats!
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • Options
    dannyhinhkdannyhinhk Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congratulation!!!

I am now preparing 686 >.<"
  • Options
    gomcse2002gomcse2002 Member Posts: 126 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Assume if you already passed your 70-680 and then passed your 71-686, will your MS transcript showing you already got a new title called "Windows® 7, Enterprise Desktop Administrator" ?

Please advise.
    eBay Addict and IT Geek from Canada

Working on : 70-686 (Windows 7 Exam)
  • Options
    mrmcmintmrmcmint Member Posts: 492 ■■■□□□□□□□
    gomcse2002 wrote: »
    Assume if you already passed your 70-680 and then passed your 71-686, will your MS transcript showing you already got a new title called "Windows® 7, Enterprise Desktop Administrator" ?

Please advise.

Yes it will.