Options

1Y0-A09 (Citrix)

LTParisLTParis Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
I just noticed that Citrix has a new XenServer v5 certification but I have not found much info on this. Is a Citrix certification worth any weight on a resume?

Comments

• Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    It sure carries some weight, whether it is relevant to the job you are applying for is a different matter.
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    LTParisLTParis Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Essendon wrote: »
    It sure carries some weight, whether it is relevant to the job you are applying for is a different matter.
    That is of course true, I have just found it nearly impossible finding any materials on this. I have been heavy into XenServer 5 for a year now and might be able to take the test cold but I have no frame of reference to gauge what questions I will be running into. icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    LTParis wrote: »
    That is of course true, I have just found it nearly impossible finding any materials on this. I have been heavy into XenServer 5 for a year now and might be able to take the test cold but I have no frame of reference to gauge what questions I will be running into. icon_sad.gif
    Jeff makes a study guide and practice exam available on his website Citrixxperience.com which is by far the best resource for Citrix prep (and it's legitimate - See CertGuard's Review).
  • Options
    stupidboystupidboy Member Posts: 470
    astorrs wrote: »
    Jeff makes a study guide and practice exam available on his website Citrixxperience.com which is by far the best resource for Citrix prep (and it's legitimate - See CertGuard's Review).

Used this recently in conjunction with the online partner training. Another fine Citrixxperience product, I managed to score 91%

Citrixxperience gets my vote every time icon_thumright.gif