Options

Two job interviews this week need some advice on one ?

Hi guys

This week I go two job interviews one on Wednesday and other on Thursday. One of the jobs is for press computers which seems to be a normal interview and I comfortable with that.

However my other interview is for a school

Which last half of day

15 minutes introduction with the head teacher
2 hours Tour of the school, Time in the department and practical task
20 min break
Then there is panel interviews for 2 hours in front of 4 people.

Has anyone got any advice on how to do well with one of these types of interviews I assume I’m going to be with all the other people applying for the same job?

Comments

• Options
    cdad2000cdad2000 Member Posts: 323
    Thomas,

The key is to relax and be yourself. Don't worry about it too much, it's not the end of the world if you don't get it. Stay positive.
  • Options
    thomas130thomas130 Member Posts: 184
    I just don't like the idea of having to spend half a day with people who are going for the same job.
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    thomas130 wrote: »
    I just don't like the idea of having to spend half a day with people who are going for the same job.

Maybe you will be with others, maybe not.
  • Options
    ZartanasaurusZartanasaurus Member Posts: 2,008 ■■■■■■■■■□
    thomas130 wrote: »
    What do you dislike more:
    The idea of spending half a day with people who are going for the same job.
    The idea of not getting the job.

?
    Currently reading:
    IPSec VPN Design 44%
    Mastering VMWare vSphere 5​ 42.8%
  • Options
    Hyper-MeHyper-Me Banned Posts: 2,059
    Id prefer to spend half a day with them, gives you a good opportunity to size them up.
  • Options
    The press computer one I think went ok they said was impressed with my answers and the background research I had done.

Today interview I don't think I would get

I was with the other 4 people there was two who had already work for a school and one for college had two of them had expierence with RM networks.

The other guy I did'nt understand why he went for the job he already working for collague he's 31 and got two degress and wants a job between £13,000 and £15,000.

I think it's between the other two people however they will let me know today.
  • Options
    Well the school just phone me they inform I didn’t get the job they said I was seriously considered and was very impressed with my and IT skills they said the only thing that edge was he had school experience.
    [FONT=&quot]To be honest there IT stuff isn’t that great so I not too disappointed.[/FONT]