Options

Passed Network + last Friday !

WalternWaltern Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed this last Friday and used the Sybex Todd Lammle book which I found very helpful especially the exam questions. I also used the tech notes on here.

I think this website is amazing and really helpful with regards to preparation for exams. People on here are very friendly and many of you have helped me without knowing so thanks!

Up next Windows 7 exam then CCNA I think.

Comments

• Options
    chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    GJ on the pass! Try and finish that windows 7 cert by feburary 2010, then study for your CCNA and try to finish that in the summer July/August. That is plenty of time to read the books and practice labs for ccna. Let us know if you need any help. Good luck!
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Waltern wrote: »
    Passed this last Friday and used the Sybex Todd Lammle book which I found very helpful especially the exam questions. I also used the tech notes on here.

I think this website is amazing and really helpful with regards to preparation for exams. People on here are very friendly and many of you have helped me without knowing so thanks!

Up next Windows 7 exam then CCNA I think.

Congratz, and good luck with the CCNA!
  • Options
    WalternWaltern Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the congrats, I was hoping to get the Windows 7 exam by February Chrisone, so two great minds think a like eh!

Thanks people will keep you updated!