Options

Looking for a new laptop - anyone got a MBP unibody?

nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey folks,

well ive began thinking about treating myself to a brand spanking new laptop. Not a great time so close to xmas i know but still you only live once right! at the min i own a dell inspiron 630m which is about 4 1/2 years old now. Its been a great little machine and had a high spec for a cheap price at the time. However one thing always bugged me about how ugly i think it looks. Now i know looks arent everything but i've always regretted not buying something i LOVE to use and look at you know? something slim but sexy too if that makes sense haha. after owning (and loving) my iphone i had a look at the MBP unibodies. Ive read reviews on the web etc but wanted to see what users on the board thought of them? i can get a MBP for £773 with my uni discount which is the standard 13inch build.

I havent used OS X extensively but when i have it always seems to work pretty god damn smooth and effortless. Ive also seen the HP envy and a sony vaio which i like but were £400 and £1000 more expensive!! so when compared to those the MBP seems quite cheap. but before anyone starts i do realise if i go more for the spec then i could get a better spec laptop than the MBP for a cheaper price. i just want some opinions on the MBP and similar range laptops cos i think im going to spend that bit extra for a machine i love ;)
Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
WIP: Msc advanced networking

Comments