Options

70-270 vs. Net+

dosed69dosed69 Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey could anyone who has done both the 70-270 exam and Network+ give me a comparison in difficulty? I just did my Network plus a few weeks ago and got 846 on it, and I'm A+ certified as well. I was just wondering how people found it in comparison to Net+ because I found it to be pretty easy. Any advice would be a big help. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    You really can't compare the two because Net+ is vender neutral, but I understand what your asking. The 70-270 was harder than Net+ by Alot. It took me 20 minutes to take the Net+ with a high score & it took me an hour to take the 70-270 with a midrange score.
  • Options
    mwgoodmwgood Member Posts: 293
    There is more to know for the XP exam as opposed to Net+, as well as more skills - as in reasoning skills involved in putting to use what you learn.
  • Options
    lazyartlazyart Member Posts: 483
    820/900 Net+, 810/1000 70-270

Net+ was almost simple-- certainly so in comparison to the MS exam.

While MS throws 50 Qs at you... quite a bit less then the 72 from CompTIA, the XP exam is draining in its ridiculously long questions.

More to study, more to know.
    I'm not a complete idiot... some parts are missing.
  • Options
    dosed69dosed69 Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Pretty much everything you guys are saying is what I was expecting to hear but I just wanted to ask anyway. Thanks for the input guys.