Options

Oh Snow

NightShade03NightShade03 Member Posts: 1,383 ■■■■■■■□□□
Did anyone else get hit this weekend in the snow storm? We go 2 feet here in NY (as if NY drivers aren't bad enough without the snow....icon_rolleyes.gif )

Comments

• Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Southern Ohio just got a dusting. Not too bad here.
  • Options
    qwertyiopqwertyiop Member Posts: 725 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I got about a foot in Mass
  • Options
    eMeSeMeS Member Posts: 1,875 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I was in NJ most of last week...got out and back to Texas just ahead of the storm...

MS
  • Options
    rsuttonrsutton Member Posts: 1,029 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Nice and sunny here in California icon_cool.gif
  • Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    rsutton wrote: »
    Nice and sunny here in California icon_cool.gif

When I first moved back to the States from Brazil I got so excited about Fall and the change of the seasons... F' it! I am totally done with all that crap!
  • Options
    BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Just a dusting here, but possibility of a foot or more over Xmas Eve and into Xmas Day in MN.
  • Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    We're good over here in the westside of michigan. It was a different story about two weeks ago.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Options
    HeroPsychoHeroPsycho Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,940
    Probably six inches here in Richmond, VA, but it drastically increases the farther North and West you go in VA. Some places less than an hour from here got over two feet.
    Good luck to all!
  • Options
    L0gicB0mb508L0gicB0mb508 Member Posts: 538
    We got about 14 inches of snow here in Northern WV. I had to drive to work in it this weekend. It was definitely a rough drive.
    I bring nothing useful to the table...
  • Options
    laidbackfreaklaidbackfreak Member Posts: 991
    here in blighty we got a few dustings in London, but plenty on the hills outside icon_smile.gif

but my heating has decided to die ! 4 days before xmas anybody fnacy my chances of getting it fixed! lol
    if I say something that can be taken one of two ways and one of them offends, I usually mean the other one :-)
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Snow? What is that? :D

Edit: According to my supervisor, where he lives in the northern half of South Carolina they had a serious ice storm over the weekend.
  • Options
    vColevCole Member Posts: 1,573 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Here in Northern RI - about 16 inches. icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    So what you are all saying is that I'm the only *lucky* person to get 2+ feet lol Took forever to get into work this morning, you would think that people would plow seeing as how not everyone is off this week!
  • Options
    arwesarwes Member Posts: 633 ■■■□□□□□□□
    We rarely get snow or ice here, and I hope we don't get any this winter either. The people here already drive like idiots when the roads are wet, throw in some ice and it's like the most expensive bumper car ride ever.
    [size=-2]Started WGU - BS IT:NDM on 1/1/13, finished 12/31/14
    Working on: Waiting on the mailman to bring me a diploma
    What's left: Graduation![/size]
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    arwes wrote: »
    We rarely get snow or ice here, and I hope we don't get any this winter either. The people here already drive like idiots when the roads are wet, throw in some ice and it's like the most expensive bumper car ride ever.

He he he, yeah the people around here freak out when it rains icon_lol.gif

On the other hand they are the most polite drivers I have ever seen anywhere. You can tell an out of state driver immediately if he drives fast and crazy.
  • Options
    apd123apd123 Member Posts: 171
    In Northern Virginia we got owned nice work on the timing snow just in time to ruin a weekend and still get the roads clear enough for work on Monday.
  • Options
    ObdurateObdurate Member Posts: 108
    Did anyone else get hit this weekend in the snow storm? We go 2 feet here in NY (as if NY drivers aren't bad enough without the snow....icon_rolleyes.gif )

27.5 inches out here at Port Jefferson, New York.

I really have to get an IT job in Maui

~Obdurate~
  • Options
    TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Plenty of snow here in Yorkshire. My son loves it :)
  • Options
    SrAtechieSrAtechie Member Posts: 150 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Obdurate wrote: »

~Obdurate~

I'm close by on O'ahu. It's a cool 66 degrees, light winds. Ah, it's threads like these that make me glad I got a job in Hawaii. icon_lol.gif That is, until I get my paycheck and see half of it gone in taxes. Then between rent, utilities, etc. I'm left with $100 for food (yikes!) every two weeks. Mmmmm... ketchup as a meal...
    Working on: Linux+, CCNP:Switch
  • Options
    Obdurate wrote: »
    27.5 inches out here at Port Jefferson, New York.

~Obdurate~

Hey I was in Port Jeff this weekend ( I live near by )! Don't you love LI drivers in the snow?!