Options

Taking the 70-293 in 30 minutes

jgrodajgroda Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
heres hoping things go well, this is probably the least prepared I have ever been for any certification test.

I just couldnt study too hard for this for some reason. I know ca, policy and clusters pretty well from work, lets just hope I dont get alot of RRAS questions because I will be SCREWED.

Comments

• Options
    jojopramosjojopramos Member Posts: 415
  • Options
    jgrodajgroda Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    This test is a little rough. The questions are convoluted and sometimes leave you wondering what exactly they want. Its also on a lot of old technology and isnt very practical. I got a 745, whcih is by far the lowest I have scored on a microsoft exam.

Alot of sims, which can be good or bad. I will say most of the sims were fairly easy. maybe if I had studied more for this test I would have thought it was easier, but largely I found it hard to care. The only practical parts of this exam are clsutering and laod balancing, which I didnt feel were questioned in any sort of depth. The rest of it is jsut stupid crap.

In any case, 2 two go for MSCE onto the 294
  • Options
    shon541shon541 Member Posts: 136
    Congrats! That does not sound like a fun test. I've been putting it off myself.
  • Options
    kenny831kenny831 Member Posts: 266
    Congrats! This test should be called the "beast" instead of the 291!
  • Options
    mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Well done on getting through this one. It's boring and verbose.

Be prepared for more of the same in the 294. icon_razz.gif
  • Options
    jojopramosjojopramos Member Posts: 415
    Congrats.... a good way to end 2009 with a bang... way to go...