Options

Random question about the 2 ID rule for Prometric

IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
So I scheduled my Network+ test for the 11th and then I lost my debit card yesterday (my second form of ID that I use). Does anyone know if Prometric would be cool with a AAA card? I mean... it's got an expiration date and a sample of my signature.

If anyone knows, let me know. What a way to start the new year. LoL.
BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
Blog: www.network-node.com

Comments

• Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    So I scheduled my Network+ test for the 11th and then I lost my debit card yesterday (my second form of ID that I use). Does anyone know if Prometric would be cool with a AAA card? I mean... it's got an expiration date and a sample of my signature.

If anyone knows, let me know. What a way to start the new year. LoL.

I would call your Prometric center and find out. I usually use my SS card, and Driver's license.
  • Options
    IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    I would call your Prometric center and find out. I usually use my SS card, and Driver's license.

Oh, that'll work. I have my SS card at home. Thanks!
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Oh, that'll work. I have my SS card at home. Thanks!

I would still call them. Sometimes they can be kinda funny about stuff depending on the person working that day.
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I would still call them. Sometimes they can be kinda funny about stuff depending on the person working that day.

I have used my SS card for 11 tests, then one day there is a different girl working at the test center who wouldn't take my SS card. Good thing I had my CC.