Options

Materials I Used to Pass

DemiurgeDemiurge Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed this morning after 2.5 hours of sleep due to a network outage at work. :-p

Here's what I used:

*CCNA Wireless Official Exam Certification Guide - easy to read and understand. I felt it covered the material well.

*Deploying and Troubleshooting Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers - part of the CCIE development series. It provides greater detail about several subjects such as LWAPP and RRM. It's written more as an on the job reference, but I found it very useful as a review after I had taken notes from and studied the first book. I also learned some new tricks to use in our wireless deployment.

*Cisco.com - whenever I didn't fully understand a topic or wanted more detail I hit the whitepapers.

*Actual equipment - two WLC4402's, 1522 outdoor APs, and 1230 indoor APs. I administer the wireless at work and while it was nice to be comfortable with the gear I'm fairly sure I could have passed without the hands-on.
"It seems to me there's quite a lot to be done. And since, clearly, no one else is going to do it, I will."

Comments