Options

Network + at 2pm today UPDATE

UnleasheDUnleasheD Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Thanks to this site, and your encouragement, I passed.

Got a 790. I was hoping for better but a pass is a pass. I think its about an 87% or so. Which is fine with me. I feel better now that the weight has been lifted.

Some things I found that were weird. First off, there were a lot of diagram questions and quite a few scenario's too. One questions I felt the best answer required more information but I'm not sure if they thought so. A lot of port questions, segment lengths and troubleshooting questions.

I used the Special Edition Tech Notes from this site, the practice questions from this site and primarily the Boson Comptia practice tests.

I think I scored pretty fairly though. For the most part I was scoring in the upper 80's to low 90's on practice exams so I stayed true to form. Thanks again guys. Now on to another one. I'm torn between the stigma of Microsoft certification or going with something a little more prestigous like a Cisco cert. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Congratulations!
    I'm torn between the stigma of Microsoft certification or going with something a little more prestigous like a Cisco cert. Any suggestions?
    A common dillema. Ask yourself what you want to do and if you don't prefer one over the other, check the local job offerings to see which is most in demand. A CCNA may more valuable when you are already MCSA or MCSE for example, unless you plan to go for CCNP or other non-entry level Cisco certs. MCSA/MCSE might do better in helping you to get a job (in case that is the goal).
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats on the new cert!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    Sulblk27Sulblk27 Member Posts: 148
    Great Job....
    Someone asked me when will my studying be over......