Options

Will be taking my CCENT in about 8 weeks

thenjdukethenjduke Member Posts: 894 ■■■■□□□□□□
I was going to do it this month but class started and I am in a networking essentials class which is really good information but after studing for eight months alot of the information I have come to know. It is based off Cisco course but I figure let me get a little more information before I take the test. I have subnetting pretty good down and can answer a question in under 15 seconds about subnettings. I have OSI TCP/IP models down pretty good. I have learn most commands I need on the test. I also know switch and router security pretty decent. I have to admit from never logging into a cisco equipment over eight months ago to today I am alot more confident. I think I should be okay on the test.
CCNA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCDST, MCITP Enterprise Administrator, Working towards Networking BS. CCNP is Next.

Comments

• Options
    billscott92787billscott92787 Member Posts: 933
    If you have been studying for eight months you should be ready to take the test. Especially since you are just doing the CCENT. I took eight months to study for the 640-802 which was the CCNA composite exam. Go take the test.
  • Options
    thenjdukethenjduke Member Posts: 894 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I think I will schedule the end of this month.
    CCNA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCDST, MCITP Enterprise Administrator, Working towards Networking BS. CCNP is Next.