Options

Passed with a 900 today!

IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
I was surprised that I passed it with a perfect score! Onto Server+, Linux+ and Security+.
BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
Blog: www.network-node.com

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Yea, that's nuts. Congratulations!
  • Options
    Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I was surprised that I passed it with a perfect score! Onto Server+, Linux+ and Security+.

Great Score!!!

And if you are doing linux+ anytime soon, why don't you join this thread http://www.techexams.net/forums/linux/49571-linux-coming-months.html.
  • Options
    knwminus wrote: »
    Great Score!!!

And if you are doing linux+ anytime soon, why don't you join this thread http://www.techexams.net/forums/linux/49571-linux-coming-months.html.

Sounds good to me. I actually already loaded Ubuntu on my laptop and desktop and am running it using VMWare so I can get some practice and practical application out of it.
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
  • Options
    Sounds good to me. I actually already loaded Ubuntu on my laptop and desktop and am running it using VMWare so I can get some practice and practical application out of it.

Same here. Do you have a planned test date yet? Also do you know what you are going to use for the exam or which version you are going to take?
  • Options
    knwminus wrote: »
    Same here. Do you have a planned test date yet? Also do you know what you are going to use for the exam or which version you are going to take?

Honestly, I have no clue yet... I probably will be taking Linux+ after I do Security+ and Server+ (So probably March at the LATEST). I'll want to take the most up to date version that is out.
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
  • Options
    Honestly, I have no clue yet... I probably will be taking Linux+ after I do Security+ and Server+ (So probably March at the LATEST). I'll want to take the most up to date version that is out.

Cool. Hopefully the thread will take off. But I will at least use it to track my progress to Linux+ (starting at the very end of this month). So it may be a good resource ( that will depend on if I pass the exam or not right icon_wink.gif)

Once again congrats icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    ipconfig.allipconfig.all Banned Posts: 428
    Well done Congratulations.
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    not a bad score! Congrats!
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Options
    mpflaniganmpflanigan Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Nice score, congrats!
  • Options
    DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    Congratulations. Great score.

Good luck on the other certs. Looks like an aggressive set of goals. Security+, Server+, and Linux+ by March, but certainly doable if you have time and focus.

Darril Gibson
    Author: CompTIA Security+: Get Certified Get Ahead
    ISBN-10: 1439236364
    Security+ Tip of day Tweets
  • Options
    SelfmadeSelfmade Member Posts: 268
    congratulations on the perfect score!! That's an accomplishment, sounds like you really don't play around

what are your more long term goals? I've read your short term goals already, or have you not thought that far ahead?
    It's not important to add reptutation points to others, but to be nice and spread good karma everywhere you go.
  • Options
    Selfmade wrote: »
    congratulations on the perfect score!! That's an accomplishment, sounds like you really don't play around

what are your more long term goals? I've read your short term goals already, or have you not thought that far ahead?

Well, I'm taking Security+ next week (the 2nd) but as far as "long term goals," of course I want to knock down my CCNA and MCITP-EA before the end of the year. On a much more long term goal, my CISSP but I need to find a way into a network security job for that. I probably will have to get some security focused Microsoft and Cisco certifications to do that. Network security is where my passion really lies...
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
  • Options
    bv0rbv0r Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just passed as well, not as good as 900 but 810 ain't so bad I don't think?
  • Options
    DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    bv0r wrote: »
    Just passed as well, not as good as 900 but 810 ain't so bad I don't think?

Congratulations! 810 is a great score.

Darril Gibson
    Author: CompTIA Security+: Get Certified Get Ahead
    ISBN-10: 1439236364
    Security+ Blog