Options

Which source between these 2 to pass A+

KeeganJacobsKeeganJacobs Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Which source does everybody prefer ?

TEST xkingx or Transcender ?

I kept getting xxx when i typed that word , im new guys and was wondering why.

Comments

• Options
    NetworkingStudentNetworkingStudent Member Posts: 1,407 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Which source does everybody prefer ?

TEST xkingx or Transcender ?

I kept getting xxx when i typed that word , im new guys and was wondering why.

I love using Transcender!! I bought one of their test packages for the A+ 701, and I think it’s great! The package comes with flash cards and 3-4 tests check it out if you get a chance. I never heard of Test King..
    I included a link for a free practice exam for one of the transcender exams..Check it out..
    Transcender Exam Preparation Software
    Welcome to TE, and good luck on your exam
    When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened."

--Alexander Graham Bell,
    American inventor
  • Options
    bwcartybwcarty Member Posts: 422 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The forum filters out references to braindump sites. Transcender is a source of legitimate study/practice materials. The other place you mentioned sells illegally obtained information directly from the tests. Using them puts your certifications at risk.

See CertGuard | Braindumps for more information and a search engine that can tell you if a vendor deals with legitimate materials or ****.
    Help eradicate blood cancers with a donation to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
  • Options
    KeeganJacobsKeeganJacobs Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□