Options

Second shot

Hello Everyone,
Do we all realize, that Microsoft has brought back the (one that we all missed) SECOND SHOT!!!!!!
I've just book an exam using the SECOND SHOT VOUCHER.

This is awesome.

I thought I would let everyone know icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Mikesz
Long term plan:
2011: CCNA (70%), CCNA: Security, MCITP:Messaging
2012: VCP, CEH, Linux+, start RHCA/E
2013: finish RHCA/E, CCNP

Comments

• Options
    tndfrtndfr Member Posts: 110
    icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gifSecond shot is back in the house!! woot wooticon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif
    Working on CCNP 642-813 and finishing off MCSA.
  • Options
    CompuTron99CompuTron99 Member Posts: 542
    Just to be sure...

Do you have to use the 2nd chance on an exam that you took and failed, or can you use it towards an exam you haven't taken yet?
  • Options
    TechnitoTechnito Member Posts: 152
    Just to be sure...

Do you have to use the 2nd chance on an exam that you took and failed, or can you use it towards an exam you haven't taken yet?

That would be really cool but unfortunately not :/. It's only in the case you fail an exam, you may retake that same exam again for free. And I just found out in another posting that you'd become ineligible for the 2nd shot offer if you use any discounts (such as the 15%-25% vouchers from Microsoft). So be careful.

Update: I think maybe I misunderstood what you were asking. You can use the 2nd shot offer on any exam whether or not you've taken it before. You just have to be sure to register for the 2nd shot offer BEFORE you schedule your exam to be eligible. If that's what you meant.
    Knowledge is being an Architect, no matter what field.....
  • Options
    knownheroknownhero Member Posts: 450
    mikesz wrote: »
    Hello Everyone,
    Do we all realize, that Microsoft has brought back the (one that we all missed) SECOND SHOT!!!!!!
    I've just book an exam using the SECOND SHOT VOUCHER.

This is awesome.

I thought I would let everyone know icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Mikesz

Not back for me. I just checked and nothing on the prometric site. icon_sad.gif
    70-410 [x] 70-411 [x] 70-462[x] 70-331[x] 70-332[x]
    MCSE - SharePoint 2013 :thumbup:

Road map 2017: JavaScript and modern web development

• Options
    donald7862003donald7862003 Member Posts: 128
    I cant find any promotion on the Microsoft site on Second Shot.... Is it available and if so can someone post the link

thanks
    On the road to MCITP......
  • Options
    bwcartybwcarty Member Posts: 422 ■■■□□□□□□□