95-100% scoring in practice Tests ???

taxidiarataxidiara Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
I dont know if i am ready for the exam. I am taking a practice test from a vendor ... i test myself and after 4-5 times i learn from my mistakes. If i download another test 700+ questions here we go again... I read somewhere that you never feel ready for the actual exam... and i do :)
Here is my no 1question. What is the best practice test that has the same difficulty as the real exam? I know that the sybex book has a ridiculous exam engine. Questions are easy and far away from the real exam.
2) How many questions do i have to miss in the real exam in order to pass. assuming that my simulations are correct.

Thanx

Comments

• viper75viper75 Member Posts: 726 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I did some calculations and from what I can see you can miss no more then 9 questions or you will fail. I could be wrong though.
    CCNP Security - DONE!
    CCNP R&S - In Progress...
    CCIE Security - Future...
  • londolondo Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi i`m from Holland, do you have answer of ccna2 v3 modules 2, 4, 5, 6 ,7 ,8 ,9 do you can send it to me please?
    thanks Londo
    viper75 wrote:
    I did some calculations and from what I can see you can miss no more then 9 questions or you will fail. I could be wrong though.
    H
  • londolondo Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Oi Taxidiara, do you know where I can download answer for ccna2 v3 test of exam? Who knows where I can find answeres please help me
    taxidiara wrote:
    I dont know if i am ready for the exam. I am taking a practice test from a vendor ... i test myself and after 4-5 times i learn from my mistakes. If i download another test 700+ questions here we go again... I read somewhere that you never feel ready for the actual exam... and i do :)
    Here is my no 1question. What is the best practice test that has the same difficulty as the real exam? I know that the sybex book has a ridiculous exam engine. Questions are easy and far away from the real exam.
    2) How many questions do i have to miss in the real exam in order to pass. assuming that my simulations are correct.

Thanx
  • Fu LoserFu Loser Member Posts: 123
    You can fail more than 9 questions. But it depends on what questions you fail. The questions are weighted. A simulator question may be worth lets just say 30pts, a multiplechoice question may only be worth 5pts.
  • taxidiarataxidiara Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the info. This is very important and i didnt know that. It's more fair IMO. A similar question was found at this topic
    " Score higher than 840 to pass? What does that mean? " for those who are interested.
    Back to study...