Options

70-680 passed today

brucewhunterbrucewhunter Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
I came to this exam having a bunch of credentials that should have allowed me to make short work of this exam.

That assumption was Bull **** . I found this exam more difficult than all previous MCITP series exams.

I wonder if that questionaire at the beginning is bogus and really did set me up for what was coming.

65 questions, 2hrs - I used 1 -1/2 hrs. Reviewing answers twice. And I 'm glad I made those changes.

Questions were no more than a sentence or two long. Wording is the key.

Mine was heavy on deployment, command line options, remote access, security options, certificates,subnetting etc. A very comprehensive exam.

2 weeks study.
Materials used were the MS book and the Configuring Windows 7 by Sean Oldom.

If you rely on the later you will fail - Don't even bother with it !!!

Passed with a 866 - Just about puked on the screen this time while waiting for results.

My time with MS is over for a few months while I wait for a couple of exams to be released - for the next 6 weeks it's CCNA.

Comments

• Options
    shon541shon541 Member Posts: 136
    2 weeks study.
    Materials used were the MS book and the Configuring Windows 7 by Sean Oldom.

If you rely on the later you will fail - Don't even bother with it !!!

I also bought the Sean Oldom book. Completely worthless for a study ad.

Congrats on the pass, and good luck with the CCNA!
  • Options
    Hyper-MeHyper-Me Banned Posts: 2,059
    I didnt find this test harder than the other MCITP exams. Infact i didnt even study for this one.
  • Options
    ChrisPEditorChrisPEditor Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I came to this exam having a bunch of credentials that should have allowed me to make short work of this exam.

That assumption was Bull **** . I found this exam more difficult than all previous MCITP series exams.

Er. Yikes? I mean, congrats on the pass, but we were all under the assumption that this thing was going to be easy. This news is... unfortunate. I feel a "KHAAAN!" rising up.

Oh, and good luck on the CCNA! ;)
    Christopher Parker
    Managing Editor, PrepLogic
    Get smarter training today with PrepLogic!

"You know what they say, 'Knowledge isn't power'... oh, wait..." --Dr. Gregory House
  • Options
    impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats, this is going to be my next exam after CCNA:S
    Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
    It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.