Options

Transcender?

sixfeetdeepsixfeetdeep Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
Greetings all! I just started studying for the exam scheduled in March. I have many of the books already suggested here, but I was wondering about Transcender's course and whether it is worth it? b

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I love their practice exams, but I've never spent much time with their other materials. I got their Trainer for the old CCNA, and I thought other materials were much better.
  • Options
    stephens316stephens316 Member Posts: 203 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I am not sure about their courses, but I used their testing software to prepare check that out.
    Free Reading : History Books
  • Options
    pennystraderpennystrader Member Posts: 155
    Transcenders are harder than the actual tests and because they have very detailed answers you can figure out similar questions because you have read and learned from the detailed answers from Transcenders. The test prep software is great and one of my favorite resources.

The more knowledge one obtains the more there is too accumulate.....

• Options
    KillermacKillermac Member Posts: 93 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Transcenders are harder than the actual tests and because they have very detailed answers you can figure out similar questions because you have read and learned from the detailed answers from Transcenders. The test prep software is great and one of my favorite resources.

I agree, their software is very good.

KM
    Killermac :)
    A+;Net+;XP,MCP, Security+, Win 7: 70-680