Options

Sitting the ICND2 tommorow

canthony1980canthony1980 Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all.

I am sitting my ICND2 tommorow. I hope i come out of it CCNA certified. I am covered most of the topic and feeling confident. the only topic i am not good in is framerelay. I hope i dont get tested on it a lot.

Will do a bit more revision on it tonight

Comments

• Options
    mikem2temikem2te Member Posts: 407
    Hi all.

I am sitting my ICND2 tommorow. I hope i come out of it CCNA certified. I am covered most of the topic and feeling confident. the only topic i am not good in is framerelay. I hope i dont get tested on it a lot.

Good luck.

Try to get a bit more frame relay revision in if possible.
    Blog : http://www.caerffili.co.uk/

Previous : Passed Configuring Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (70-630)
    Currently : EIGRP & OSPF
    Next : CCNP Route
  • Options
    thpaulothpaulo Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi all.

Hello, tomorow at 11h UTC i'll take the Icnd2 too, i think the most dificul is to memorize the NAT and ACL syntax.

canthony1980 review the key topics of Frame Relay: concept, syntax and configuration, you can get some extra points in FR.

GOOD LUCK
  • Options
    hexemhexem Member Posts: 177
    Good luck, alot of people say it's easier than ICND1.
    ICND1 - Passed 25/01/10
    ICND2 - Passed 9/03/10

Studying CCNA:S
  • Options
    billscott92787billscott92787 Member Posts: 933
    good luck on your exam tomorrow. I would recommend you know how to configure all forms of NAT. Static NAT, NAT Pools, PAT. Lab them out tonight, to make sure you know them. I'm schedule to take the BSCI for my 2nd attempt Saturday, but I'm right in the Mid-East which we are supposed to get hammered with snow, chances are I'll be taking it next weekend.
  • Options
    canthony1980canthony1980 Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have made it.

Passed with a score of 903

well i am now a CCNA