Options

Practice exams for the 70-642 exam?

robdawg925robdawg925 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
I was thinking about purchasing the MeasureUp 70-642 practice exam. Has anyone used MeasureUp before? Are they solid practice exams? Any other good companies that make practice exams?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    pennystraderpennystrader Member Posts: 155
    I have not used measureUp exams but like Transcenders(my favorite), ExamForce and TestOut and CBT Nuggets all as study materials. They all can help you on the road to certification success.

I have started to study for this test but stopped to update my VCP but was using ExamForce and it is very good test engine.

The more knowledge one obtains the more there is too accumulate.....

• Options
    alokin123alokin123 Member Posts: 268
    i used both for this exam. Measureup's explanations were better but transcenders questions were better and matched closely the type of questions you would likely get on this exam.
    I have to say, i think examforce's 2008 exam material has been awful.
  • Options
    ChrisPEditorChrisPEditor Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    alokin123 wrote: »
    i used both for this exam. Measureup's explanations were better but transcenders questions were better and matched closely the type of questions you would likely get on this exam.
    I have to say, i think examforce's 2008 exam material has been awful.

I was going to say, Transcender is one of the best practice exam vendors out there. Of course, I may be biased, but ours are pretty awesome, too, particularly for the MCTS/MCITP stuff.
    Christopher Parker
    Managing Editor, PrepLogic
    Get smarter training today with PrepLogic!

"You know what they say, 'Knowledge isn't power'... oh, wait..." --Dr. Gregory House