Options

Howdy all

dandixdandix Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just wanted to say HI, lots of good info here. I am currently working on my Network+ exam, I have had A+ since 1998 and I started working for a telephone company and have not needed any networking certifications. But I figure it’s time to change things up. So Network+ first (work is paying for a class, why not use there money), then CCENT. Probably a small break then hopefully CCNA.

Any advice is welcome, not had much time to search the forums. But will do. Thanks in advance.

Dan

Comments

• Options
    Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    dandix wrote: »
    Just wanted to say HI, lots of good info here. I am currently working on my Network+ exam, I have had A+ since 1998 and I started working for a telephone company and have not needed any networking certifications. But I figure it’s time to change things up. So Network+ first (work is paying for a class, why not use there money), then CCENT. Probably a small break then hopefully CCNA.

Any advice is welcome, not had much time to search the forums. But will do. Thanks in advance.

Dan

Greetings Dan

I suggest you start off with the FAQS and go from there. http://www.techexams.net/forums/ccna-ccent/6434-ccna-faq-please-read-before-posting.html

There is alot of good info in there. Also if you have any additional questions ask them and you should get an answer. Good luck with Net+ and CCENT.
  • Options
    thenjdukethenjduke Member Posts: 894 ■■■■□□□□□□
    You might just want to past the Network+ and go right to the CCENT ICND1 test. You will learn the same material and more.
    CCNA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCDST, MCITP Enterprise Administrator, Working towards Networking BS. CCNP is Next.