Options

Failed 70-648

SamHawkinsSamHawkins Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
I have just failed this today with a score of 663 i think that it was adcs that is my main weakness can anybody advise of the best place to revise this more thoroughly. unfortunately i am on a very tight budget so the more free options i have this would be beneficial

Thanks

Sam

Comments

• Options
    neathneathneathneathneathneath Member Posts: 438
    Sorry to hear you didn't pass but you were very close, maybe a couple of questions down icon_sad.gif

I would brush up on weaker topics and have another go - did you use the second shot offer?

What study materials have you been using?

I've got my 70-648 exam next Tuesday (16th Feb), so maybe you can enlighten me:
    How many questions did you get in 70-648?
    Any Simulation questions?

Been giving Transcenders a hammering over the last couple of weeks as a break from the book work. I've used Exam Cram 70-640 /642 books plus 70-648 MS Training Kit. Also got the Syngress 70-648 as some lighter reading compared to the microsoft book.
  • Options
    I know i thought that it was probably only a few questions which is really annoying. my study material was only the 7-648/7-649 self training kit by microsoft. i unfortunately wasnt able to lab anything up as didnt have any spare computers. the amount of questions i found to be similar to other exams that i have taken so you should expect similar to what you had in your 2003 studies. unfortunately i was feeling confident so took the 15% discount which came with the book rather than the second shot voucher which i am certainly regretting now

good luck with your exam next week and let us know how you get on
  • Options
    ClaymooreClaymoore Member Posts: 1,637
    SamHawkins wrote: »
    I have just failed this today with a score of 663 i think that it was adcs that is my main weakness can anybody advise of the best place to revise this more thoroughly. unfortunately i am on a very tight budget so the more free options i have this would be beneficial

Thanks

Sam

There is a section on ADCS at the end of my 70-640 resources sticky.
    http://www.techexams.net/forums/mcts-mcitp-windows-2008-general/42880-70-640-resources.html
  • Options
    Thanks much appreciated