CablesandKits.com discount code..expires Feb 10th @ midnight!

Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
TWP2649

Get 20% off all items in the store plus free shipping on orders over $25 (which is going on now anyways)...

I was about to checkout with some modules I was missing, then found the discount code, and saved $100 with a click. Nice! And it ends in 40 minutes..that's a close call.

Gotta love google :)

Comments

• mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I don't need anything right now..... except something for this sudden urge I have for M&Ms or Hershey Chocolate Bars icon_lol.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    mikej412 wrote: »
    I don't need anything right now..... except something for this sudden urge I have for M&Ms or Hershey Chocolate Bars icon_lol.gif

Haha..I gotta be missing something, this is the second time with the M&M comments. I don't see any in the pictures I posted...BUT, I did open up M&M's that day for my daughter.
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    They usually ship a small Halloween sized candy with each order -- or at least they did in the past. I haven't ordered anything recently, but I think I first got the small Hershey Bars with my first orders, and then the M&Ms with the last two. I'm 6 out of 6 (that I remember) scoring candy with my C&K orders. It's fun getting the new toys, but the candy makes each order like another Birthday or Christmas icon_santa.gif

Slipping candy in with a card with the promo code FREECANDY is an easy way to program techies to crave chocolate when they think about ordering some more lab gear -- and to order from Cables and Kits icon_lol.gif

What -- are you saying you've ordered from them and NOT received candy? Say it isn't so!!! icon_eek.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
    mikej412 wrote: »
    What -- are you saying you've ordered from them and NOT received candy? Say it isn't so!!! icon_eek.gif

Well, I haven't opened the console cable/power supply packages yet..so there might be, but there definitely wasn't in plain sight. That's pretty funny..I was sitting here staring at my pictures trying to see if my daughter left some of her M&M's out..haha.
  • Forsaken_GAForsaken_GA Member Posts: 4,024
    Yup, I've always gotten either M&M's or Hershey Bars with them in my own kit, and my old company used to order from them all the time, so we used to fight over who got to process the orders from them, because the rule was that if you opened it, you got to keep the candy!
    No candy as far as I can tell (I looked again :))..although I have another order from them on the way with my modules, so maybe I'll luck out.
  • Forsaken_GAForsaken_GA Member Posts: 4,024
    They're usually in a little ziplock bag with C&K promotional material, one being business card sized, the other being a little bit bigger