Options

How long does it take to prepare for CCNA

newtoccnanewtoccna Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello,

I am a masters degree graduate in wireless networking. I got my degree 2 years ago. i am working for past 2 years in a different field other than networking. Now im planning to write the cisco certifications, hoping for better future

how long does it take to prepare for ccna

thank you and also if you can provide me some tips about the sample questions, it would be great

Comments

• Options
    mikem2temikem2te Member Posts: 407
    newtoccna wrote: »
    Hello,

I am a masters degree graduate in wireless networking. I got my degree 2 years ago. i am working for past 2 years in a different field other than networking. Now im planning to write the cisco certifications, hoping for better future

how long does it take to prepare for ccna

thank you and also if you can provide me some tips about the sample questions, it would be great

Too many variables to say how long it takes. CCNA typically takes between 2 to 6 months depending on knowledge, experience, how many hours you can put it etc.

Look out for the Cisco Press Wendel Odom CCNA books, very good material and they have CDROMs with questions on.
    Blog : http://www.caerffili.co.uk/

Previous : Passed Configuring Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (70-630)
    Currently : EIGRP & OSPF
    Next : CCNP Route