Options

CCENT/ICND1 Exam

Ntwirie5718Ntwirie5718 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
HI

Im preparing for CCENT exams i,ve heared some people taking about CCNA videos, has anyone used these videos are they helpfull

Comments

• Options
    jarleifvaagenjarleifvaagen Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I used CBT Nuggets for CCENT and found it helpful.

Hands on is key though, but the videos do help.
  • Options
    ToddBToddB Member Posts: 149
    Ive heard nothing but great things about CBT nuggets, go with them. To save money I bought a cheaper product which I didn't like, not worth it. Now I'm just using ciscopress book. What most like about CBT is seperated between ICND1 and ICND2.
    :thumbup:

Phil 4:6 "Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."
  • Options
    irishpunkirishpunk Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The cbtnuggets ccent videos are awesome I highly recommend them. Use them in conjunction with either lammles or odoms book and you can't go wrong..... well you could but it would be hard to do

take care,
    Sean
  • Options
    phantasmphantasm Member Posts: 995
    What others have said is accurate. The CBT Nugget video's are excellent training tools. Also, the Lammle book and Odom are excellent reads. You'll also want some hands on work as well, nothing can replace experience. Good luck.
    "No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man." -Heraclitus
  • Options
    thenjdukethenjduke Member Posts: 894 ■■■■□□□□□□
    CBT Nuggets are great. Train Signal he is kinds of boring but gives alot of detail.
    CCNA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCDST, MCITP Enterprise Administrator, Working towards Networking BS. CCNP is Next.