Options

Window 7 mcts 70-680

franco67franco67 Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
Planning to take this test as soon as possible.

i'm currently using book by microsoft Configuring Window 7 training kit.
i don't have window 7 , currently using Vista and i'm having problem understanding what the book is saying because i have windows vista. might need to upgrade.

how hard is this test ? is their alot of question about imaging, building an answer file ?

what should i focus more on this exam ?

Comments

• Options
    DV27DV27 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed this exam last week. It was very heavy on imaging and deployment questions. You really need to be very hands on with W7. All in all, between the 620 and 680 exam I would say there's about 30% to 50% of the stuff that would apply to both.

Go to here:

Windows 7 Enterprise 90-day Trial FAQ's

Its a 90 day trial of Windows 7 Enterprise RTM, but using this to do the Self Paced Training Kit exercises will leave you better prepared for 680.

Hope that helps.

DV27
  • Options
    did you guys get any image x , wds , virtual hard disk question on this test ?

as i read tru this ms press book it's very interesting how to create an image. kinda confusing but interesting. anyway still worried about this test look like i need to spend alot of time re-read the book
  • Options
    DV27DV27 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    There are lots of questions based on those topics.
  • Options
    how many question, are all the question multiple choice or any simulation question ?
  • Options
    PiersPiers Member Posts: 454 ■■■□□□□□□□
    franco67 wrote: »
    how many question, are all the question multiple choice or any simulation question ?
    no sims on this one.. yet
    :study: Office 365 70-347 / 698 later