Options

cbt nuggets

jsolarijsolari Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
where did everyone get there CBT nuggets?

Id love to use them for my CCNA studies but the price is a little daunting. Does anyone know of any deals etc?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Get a month of the streaming subscription and go to town. Unlimited access within 30 days.

No one will condone piracy here.
  • Options
    jsolarijsolari Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    i actually wasn't referring to piracy.

I don't condone it either.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any deals.

Also you mention 30 day streaming? I thought the package was like 300 bucks - whats the 30 day streaming?

Also whats the difference between CBT Nuggets and Train Signal? Any experience with the other in here?
  • Options
    Daniel333Daniel333 Member Posts: 2,077 ■■■■■■□□□□
    My previousl job had a couple, my current one had a few more.

I can't afford them either. I use vtc.com which is only $30 a month. But they are certainly not as a good.
    -Daniel
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    jsolari wrote: »
    I was wondering if anyone knew of any deals.
    There are no deals unless CBT Nuggets decides to mark down the price.

A single Streaming Subscriptions is $199 for 1 month (all you can watch). You can check the streaming options here. Single license for 1 year is $1499.

If you work in a large company someone might have already bought the Nugget Archive Server.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    ToddBToddB Member Posts: 149
    I wasted $224 on a cheaper training which was worthless to me. If you get both ICND1 & ICND2 for $399 it's well worth it.

I'm just going with Ciscopress book and a Cisco network sim made for the CCNA. It's dry but the information is there (just little harder)
    :thumbup:

Phil 4:6 "Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."
  • Options
    SephStormSephStorm Member Posts: 1,731 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I believe there are a few threads in reference to train signal vs cbt nuggets, look in my topic history, I believe I made one recently. Short answer, use both if you can, if not it depends on your learning style.
  • Options
    bwcartybwcarty Member Posts: 422 ■■■□□□□□□□
    If you're an MCP, there's a code on the MCP special offers page for 10% off CBT Nuggets.

I bought the MCSA bundle a couple years ago. When I was ready to upgrade to MCSE, I spoke with one of the sales guys, and I was able to upgrade by paying the difference between the bundle prices rather than having to buy the 293, 294, and 297 individually at full price.
    Help eradicate blood cancers with a donation to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.