Options

70-643 & EA time.

Well I got the SA, tossed up if I should do some exchange or something different, but I think with our system deployment changes in the near future I need to complete my EA.

Plus once that is completed I can use those credits to complete an IT Masters degree which I found out about only yesterday. It will cut the degree from 12 units to only 6. And degree's don't expire.

30th March this one is booked for which gives me a bit of time to brush up on the material. Should be interesting having not sat an exam in 6 months.
EA Path - 70-643 - Passed - 70-680 - Passed - 70-647 - To Complete

Comments

• Options
    Hyper-MeHyper-Me Banned Posts: 2,059
    Dont underestimate 643. Its very particular about IIS and especially TS.
  • Options
    BradHBradH Member Posts: 160
    Thanks!

Certainly wasn't going to hence the month and a bit study time from the booking date.

My IIS skills are ok...not brilliant but will soon change that.

WDS however I have the knack of quite nicely in my VM environment.

TS I deal with on a daily basis however the combination of that an remote apps I still need to sort, seems bloody confusing.
  • Options
    Hyper-MeHyper-Me Banned Posts: 2,059
    I am an old hat at WDS but unfortunately I had 2 questions total about it on 643 icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    BradHBradH Member Posts: 160
    Well with only just over a week and a half to go... nailing most practice questions on WDS, Activation, Storage and TS... on to the IIS and WSS sections I go now!

I have the measure up tests and my skillport study questions which with 2008 is a lot better training that their 2003 system.

Should be interesting to see if I am ready or I push it out a little.