Options

Ccnp certification update on cisco

Amarnath_royAmarnath_roy Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I cleared BSCI(ccnp) 642-901 on 16/02/2010 , but yet I have not recived any mail from cisco, my cisco account is showing that 642-901 has been compleated sucessfully, but the expiry date of CCNA yet remains the sane . I suppose that the expiry date should be extenden by 3 years , can any one tell me how much time does cisco takes to update the account and how can i check my grades and scores on cisco site.

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Check any spam filter to see if the Cisco email got diverted to a spam folder -- and make sure you gave Vue the correct email address.

As long as you can see the exam result in the Cisco Certification Tracking System you should be fine. Keep checking and if your CCNA status/expiration date hasn't be updated by Monday, consider opening a case with the Online Certification Support. They might prefer that you wait the full 10 days they usually mention on the score report, but they took care of a Certification update issue I had after only 5 days.

Congratulations on the Pass!! icon_cheers.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    Forsaken_GAForsaken_GA Member Posts: 4,024
    Make sure you didn't get assigned a different CSCO number from the one your CCNA was done under. Someone at Vue was 'nice' enough to generate a new one for me and register on it the one time I registered over the phone and dealing with both Cisco and Vue to get the records merged was a big hassle
  • Options
    Amarnath_royAmarnath_roy Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    mikej412 wrote: »
    Check any spam filter to see if the Cisco email got diverted to a spam folder -- and make sure you gave Vue the correct email address.

As long as you can see the exam result in the Cisco Certification Tracking System you should be fine. Keep checking and if your CCNA status/expiration date hasn't be updated by Monday, consider opening a case with the Online Certification Support. They might prefer that you wait the full 10 days they usually mention on the score report, but they took care of a Certification update issue I had after only 5 days.

Congratulations on the Pass!! icon_cheers.gif
    thanks!! for your support. i get regular cisco mails so spam is not an issue ,but i would consider opening a case.