This is funny

eMeSeMeS Member Posts: 1,875 ■■■■■■■■■□

Comments

• AndretiiAndretii Member Posts: 210
    eMeS wrote: »

Just saw it today too.
    I just feel ashamed of knowing people who uses twitter. crash.gif
    XBL: Andretii

"I have 16 Millions different ways of pinging myself. Sounded kind of dirty but that's not how I meant it." J. Conrad

Working on:
    VCP4 » 0%
    LPIC-1 » 0%
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Pfft, next they're going to tell you that you shouldn't post your drunken, mostly-naked party pics on MySpace. Ridiculous.
  • eMeSeMeS Member Posts: 1,875 ■■■■■■■■■□
    dynamik wrote: »
    Pfft, next they're going to tell you that you shouldn't post your drunken, mostly-naked party pics on MySpace. Ridiculous.

Yeah, your mom should stop putting her key party pics out there.

MS
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    eMeS wrote: »
    Yeah, your mom should stop putting her key party pics out there.

MS

There's an obvious exception when you're actually marketing yourself like that.
  • AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    I've always wondered why people actually do this. Do they get some kick out of telling the world where they are?? Is it just a case of "my friends are doing it so I want to do it too"?

This makes me think of my neighbors who recently bought a 50" LCD HDTV and put the box in their front yard for pick up on garbage day. I told the wife that it least it won't be us getting our stuff robbed...

I guess common sense isn't so common icon_rolleyes.gif
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
  • msteinhilbermsteinhilber Member Posts: 1,480 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Aldur wrote: »
    This makes me think of my neighbors who recently bought a 50" LCD HDTV and put the box in their front yard for pick up on garbage day. I told the wife that it least it won't be us getting our stuff robbed...

I guess common sense isn't so common icon_rolleyes.gif

Yep, many people just don't think about it. OPSEC.
  • Forsaken_GAForsaken_GA Member Posts: 4,024
    This is why I don't participate in Facebook, Twitter, or anything like that.

I'm thrilled Google gave me a button to nuke Buzz from Gmail.

I like my privacy to remain private, damnit.