Options

I Passed the CCENT Today!

doc hollidaydoc holliday Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed the ICND1 today!!! That was a hard exam. I am sooooooo happy right now! I wasn't sure how I did and when it came time to hit the "End Test" button, I was nervous. It seemed like it took forever for my score to be generated. All of that studying finally paid off! What a feeling!!!

:D

Comments

• Options
    irishpunkirishpunk Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass guy its definitely accomplishment to be proud of. I'm currently studying for the ccent and I'm anticipating a battle come test day. What did you use for study materials if you don't mind me asking?

Take care,
    Sean

Onward to CCNA !!
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif

Enjoy the feeling while you can -- ICND2 will bring you back to reality soon enough. :D
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    irishpunk wrote: »
    Congrats on the pass guy its definitely accomplishment to be proud of. I'm currently studying for the ccent and I'm anticipating a battle come test day. What did you use for study materials if you don't mind me asking?

Take care,
    Sean

Onward to CCNA !!

Thank you! I read the Odom 2nd Edition Book. That also came with a free Boson CCENT Practice Exam with 161 questions.. I used GNS3 and a CCNA Network Simulator from Quickcert.com. I used subnettingquestions.com and cisco.com resources. And I can't forget about this forum, I used the tutorials/labs and practice exams here. This site also has a good practice test....mcmcse.com/cisco/640-822.shtml I studied for about 5 months, read the book 2-3 times, and had a ton of lab hours!!!

Now it's on to the ICND2. No time to lay back, I need to keep going while everything is fresh. I love this stuff!!!
  • Options
    johnwest43johnwest43 Member Posts: 294
    nice job!! good luck on icnd2
    CCNP: ROUTE B][COLOR=#ff0000]x[/COLOR][/B , SWITCH B][COLOR=#ff0000]x[/COLOR][/B, TSHOOT [X ] Completed on 2/18/2014
  • Options
    Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I passed the ICND1 today!!! That was a hard exam. I am sooooooo happy right now! I wasn't sure how I did and when it came time to hit the "End Test" button, I was nervous. It seemed like it took forever for my score to be generated. All of that studying finally paid off! What a feeling!!!

Congrats. After NA what is next?
  • Options
    Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I love this stuff!!!

Great attitude to have. I haven't been doing the cisco thing as long as some folks here, but I still love it like I did after the CCNA. Give yourself at least a LITTLE time to celebrate your pass..don't wanna burn out...just don't get lazy :)
  • Options
    chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□

I remember the wait time before you get your score. The relief you feel when you get a passing score is amazing! Congratulations, and keep on learning!

But do enjoy it for a bit, many people don't give themselves time to enjoy their cert before they start moving to the next one! Have a break, and then open up those ICND2 studies! I can tell you it is a little bit tougher!
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.
  • Options
    knwminus wrote: »
    Congrats. After NA what is next?

I think I will go for the CCNA Security after the CCNA and then I will move on to the CCNP. I will take the rest of the weekend off to enjoy this moment and then I will be hitting it hard. I am trying to take the ICND2 by the end of March or beginning of April, and I want to take the CCNA Security in May/June.

Thanks to everyone for the congrats.