thebryantadvantage.com

imsiskoimsisko Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey folks!

Chris is having a nervous breakdown, I just bought the CCNA Security study package for $10!!!!!!!!

Don't miss out!

Thank you Chris!

CCNA Security Exam Study Package Cisco 640-553 IINS Exam

Comments

• peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nice...
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    Chris' study material from what I've heard is good but man, does he need to work on his website or what. Its really confusing and hard to find stuff.

The CCNA Security package that you're linking to has an odd system for pricing. You pay what you can afford to pay with several options listed. The lowest price option I can see is for $20.
  • imsiskoimsisko Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    You're right it's changed since the morning! $20 is still a bargain tho!
  • worldmac1worldmac1 Member Posts: 121 ■■□□□□□□□□
    SUUUHHHHWEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT!!!!! Just bought me a copy! Thanks imsisko for the heads up!
    Certs in Progress:

CCNP:Routing 300-101 15%
    OIIIIIIIO
  • essclubessclub Member Posts: 31 ■■■□□□□□□□
    imsisko wrote: »
    Hey folks!

Chris is having a nervous breakdown, I just bought the CCNA Security study package for $10!!!!!!!!

Don't miss out!

Thank you Chris!

CCNA Security Exam Study Package Cisco 640-553 IINS Exam

I have just finnished watching the entire DVD and found it hell. So boring and the video's are very long. It does seem to be more detailed than CBT Nuggets however. I would be keen to hear feedback on this study guide from others, especially anyone who has used it and passed the CCNAS. I havent seen much refernece to it anywhere.

In the mean time I think I am going to leave it and stick with CBT Nuggets and the book.

Essclub
  • aldousaldous Member Posts: 105
    smart move, these sorts of things are pirated alot because of the price by doing something like this he'll get alot more sales so instead of say 100*$67 he'll get 335* $20.
    i wouldn't of bought it full price but am going to for $20!icon_cheers.gif
  • imsiskoimsisko Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    essclub wrote: »
    I have just finnished watching the entire DVD and found it hell. So boring and the video's are very long. It does seem to be more detailed than CBT Nuggets however. I would be keen to hear feedback on this study guide from others, especially anyone who has used it and passed the CCNAS. I havent seen much refernece to it anywhere.

In the mean time I think I am going to leave it and stick with CBT Nuggets and the book.

Essclub

What DVD did you watch? This one does not have anything, just reading material and a test. The whole package is just over 10MB! I was expecting videos too...
    What DVD did you watch? This one does not have anything, just reading material and a test. The whole package is just over 10MB! I was expecting videos too...

Train Signal CCNA Security DVD.
  • CiskHoCiskHo Member Posts: 188

I was going to say... Surely he didn't sell the entire CCNA:S DVD collection for $10 or $20! I had purchased it a week ago for $200-300! I used his DVDs for ICND1 & ICND2 and found them extremely helpful. The CCNA:S videos are a bit long and dry but I blame the material needing to be covered more than him for that. I find the videos to be a nice break from just reading the books.
    My Lab Gear:
    2811(+SW/POE/ABGwifi/DOCSIS) - 3560G-24-EI - 3550-12G - 3550POE - (2) 2950G-24 - 7206VXR - 2651XM - (2) 2611XM - 1760 - (2) CP-7940G - ESXi Server

Just Finished: RHCT (1/8/11) and CCNA:S (Fall 2010)
    Prepping For: VCP and CCNP SWITCH, ROUTE, TSHOOT
    CiskHo wrote: »
    I was going to say... Surely he didn't sell the entire CCNA:S DVD collection for $10 or $20! I had purchased it a week ago for $200-300! I used his DVDs for ICND1 & ICND2 and found them extremely helpful. The CCNA:S videos are a bit long and dry but I blame the material needing to be covered more than him for that. I find the videos to be a nice break from just reading the books.

Yeah, I used his train signal videos for ICND 1 and 2 too and though he is rather dull the content was very informative. I had a break from him for the CCNAV as there is no train signal for voice. You could be right it may be the content as it is the least interesting thus far. Anway, I think I will give it a miss for this one unless I decide i need more input for a particular topic. I need to go away to work for a month so will be having a break but maybe when i come back I will be more enthusiastic about security and Chris Bryant... icon_smile.gif
  • zer0foozer0foo Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    how do you actually get this after you've payed for it?!? does he send you a link to the files or something?
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    zer0foo wrote: »
    how do you actually get this after you've payed for it?!? does he send you a link to the files or something?

That's correct.
  • zer0foozer0foo Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    yea i got it. took a few hours for it to come through.

Didn't know it was windows specific icon_sad.gif will have to load up my VM
  • blackninjablackninja Member Posts: 385
    zer0foo wrote: »
    yea i got it. took a few hours for it to come through.

Didn't know it was windows specific icon_sad.gif will have to load up my VM

What I did, was start it up at work and print it out to a PDF :)

I can now have it on as many computers as I Bl@@dy like :)
    Currently studying:
    CCIE R&S - using INE workbooks & videos

Currently reading:
    Everything. Twice ;)