Passed CCENT!

DeathgomperDeathgomper Member Posts: 356 ■■■□□□□□□□
On Jan. 11 I failed with a 791 out of 804, but yesterday I redeemed myself with a 889. I used Todd Lammle's book and my own lab. My first Cisco Cert.icon_lol.gif

Comments

• networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Congrats! And your avatar is making me hungry....
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • billscott92787billscott92787 Member Posts: 933

LMAO networker that is halarous. Is that a steak, egg, and cheese bagel from McDonald's ? Congrats on your pass. How long did you study? On to the ICND2 now right? How long you giving yourself to study before attempting the ICND2 portion? Don't forget to celebrate before hitting the books again!
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    LMAO networker that is halarous. Is that a steak, egg, and cheese bagel from McDonald's ?

Thats what it looks like. I get one of those every time I hit up McD's breakfast. Just avoid the grease, I've stained more than one shirt on the way to work eating those lol.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif
    That's it. Lunch Time!!
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • blackninjablackninja Member Posts: 385
    Thats what it looks like. I get one of those every time I hit up McD's breakfast. Just avoid the grease, I've stained more than one shirt on the way to work eating those lol.

They've gotta start doing those on the UK ..mmmmm
    Currently studying:
    CCIE R&S - using INE workbooks & videos

Currently reading:
    Everything. Twice ;)
  • GiddyGGiddyG Member Posts: 89 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Major congrats! :)
    WIP:

CCENT; CCNA; CWSP; 70-680; CompTIA Stitchup+
  • veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
  • DeathgomperDeathgomper Member Posts: 356 ■■■□□□□□□□
    LMAO networker that is halarous. Is that a steak, egg, and cheese bagel from McDonald's ? Congrats on your pass. How long did you study? On to the ICND2 now right? How long you giving yourself to study before attempting the ICND2 portion? Don't forget to celebrate before hitting the books again!

First of all thanks everyone for your posts and answers. Yes my avatar is a steak, egg, and cheese bagel from McDonald's. My ex girl would say "those breakfast sandwiches will be the end of you" but they are soooooo tasty. I love 'em.

I began my Cisco studies for the CCNA in August, and after a few months I decided to go for the two test option, about November. Up until I failed the first time I used the "Cisco Certified Network Associate Study Guide" by Richard Deal and it wasn't enough by itself at all in my opinion. After I failed I bought Todd Lammle's book and used it in conjunction with Deal's book (more like parts of it).

I figure at least 1-3 months for the ICND2 but I found that only time can tell in prediction of cert prepardness.

The celebration started after I passed, hence posting my score/status a day late! drunken_smilie.gif
  • VAHokie56VAHokie56 Member Posts: 783
    Grats bro…I am getting close to attempting mine. Got a new job so my studying has been delayed but I am back on the horse now!
    .ιlι..ιlι.
    CISCO
    "A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish" - Ty Webb
    Reading:NX-OS and Cisco Nexus Switching: Next-Generation Data Center Architectures
  • johnwest43johnwest43 Member Posts: 294
    Congrats!! Good luck with ICND2!
    CCNP: ROUTE B][COLOR=#ff0000]x[/COLOR][/B , SWITCH B][COLOR=#ff0000]x[/COLOR][/B, TSHOOT [X ] Completed on 2/18/2014
  • elphrank0elphrank0 Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□