70-647 Finally completed

bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
Well, since last summer onwards I've not had much time (or indeed, motivation) to get the MCITP:EA finished, with changing jobs (twice lol) and learning the ropes in a new company.

Anyway, I finally got round to sitting this one today and passed it easily. In hindsite I should have just taken this the same day as the 70-649 last May, but as they say 'hindsite is a wonderful thing' and better late than never I guess.

As far as study goes, I started reading the 70-647 MS Press book but got part way through and realised I knew this stuff anyway. I just brushed up on a few areas using technet etc where I dont have that much practical experience.

Now I have to get the VCP3 out of the way (yes yes, again I should have done this a long time ago) and then onto Cisco/Juniper technologies I think!
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln

Comments

• ChrisPEditorChrisPEditor Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
    Christopher Parker
    Managing Editor, PrepLogic
    Get smarter training today with PrepLogic!

"You know what they say, 'Knowledge isn't power'... oh, wait..." --Dr. Gregory House
  • MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats. I won't say anything about this test being so easy for you and I'm just starting to learn 2008 from scratch. ;)
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
  • astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats! :)

Better hurry on that VCP3, you only have until March 31st before they retire the exam.
  • NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    Congrats!
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Thanks guys :)
    astorrs wrote: »
    Congrats! :)

Better hurry on that VCP3, you only have until March 31st before they retire the exam.

Yeah I know, It's on the 26th March........ no room for mistakes hehe. It's going to be difficult seperating the vSphere knowledge I've gained over the past year - serves me right for not doing the exam right after the course in May last year I suppose :) I've been told I will get on the two day whats new course for vSphere should I pass this one, so theres some motivation right there.
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • danclarkedanclarke Member Posts: 160
    Congratulations!
    -- Dan
  • LukeQuakeLukeQuake Member Posts: 579 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats Chief!
  • mshilungamshilunga Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    this is good news

i passed to....wins server 2008 EAdmin.
    once we’ve mastered the art of diligence, we can use it in any important area of our lives, in any endeavor or pursuit to achieve incredible outcomes.