Options

Passed with 805!!

fonestar1978fonestar1978 Banned Posts: 55 ■■□□□□□□□□
Just passed the Security+ exam today with a score of 805/900! Makes me happy that I got the best mark so far on one of the harder CompTIA exams. Most questions were fairly basic actually, some were so poorly worded I wondered how much technical expertise, or technical English the author had. Other questions could have been either or things as well so be warned and study hard!

Fearon

A+, Network+, Sec+, CCENT

Comments

• Options
    DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    Congratulations. Great score.

Yes, those either/or questions can be tricky. You can often throw out two answers out right away, but then have to try to figure out what they're actually trying to ask to narrow it down to the correct answer.

Looks like your studying paid off.

Darril Gibson
    Author: CompTIA Security+: Get Certified Get Ahead
    ISBN-10: 1439236364
    Security+ Blog
  • Options
    KillermacKillermac Member Posts: 93 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Just passed the Security+ exam today with a score of 805/900! Makes me happy that I got the best mark so far on one of the harder CompTIA exams. Most questions were fairly basic actually, some were so poorly worded I wondered how much technical expertise, or technical English the author had. Other questions could have been either or things as well so be warned and study hard!

Fearon

Hey congrats on the pass. A pass is a pass no matter how you look at it. I scored 810 so I know how you feel on the questions. I believe that the questions are written by people who don't speak English and translated... J.K. KM
    Killermac :)
    A+;Net+;XP,MCP, Security+, Win 7: 70-680
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • Options
    BulletzBulletz Member Posts: 159
    congrates man thats really a good score how was the exam as a whole, hey am scared of sec + mate.
    Show me the way to go 127.0.0.1
  • Options
    redline5thredline5th Member Posts: 119
    Congrats!!
    WGU - Bachelors in Information Technology

“The liberty of speaking and writing guards our other liberties.” -- Thomas Jefferson
  • Options
    sk4500sk4500 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□

Fearon

Congratulation. i am also intested to pass the Security+ Exam need your help.

Regards,

sk4500
  • Options
    sk4500sk4500 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□

Fearon

Congratulation