Options

Looking for writers and editors...

ChrisPEditorChrisPEditor Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
I'm looking for some experienced technical experts in a whole load of different technologies and vendors, to help develop content for our various training products. I'm interested in talking to writers, editors, subject matter experts, etc. Whether you're currently certified or actively engaged in the certification process, it doesn't matter.

Specifically, we're looking for Cisco, Microsoft and CompTIA experts, but I'd love to hear from anyone involved with any certification vendor. We're always looking for new avenues.

If you're interested, you can private message me here, or shoot me an email to christopher.parker@getsmartertraining.com

Thanks!
Christopher Parker
Managing Editor, PrepLogic
Get smarter training today with PrepLogic!

"You know what they say, 'Knowledge isn't power'... oh, wait..." --Dr. Gregory House

Comments

• Options
    ChrisPEditorChrisPEditor Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I just wanted to add: anyone pursuing the new CCNP track, we'd definitely like to do some work with you.
    Christopher Parker
    Managing Editor, PrepLogic
    Get smarter training today with PrepLogic!

"You know what they say, 'Knowledge isn't power'... oh, wait..." --Dr. Gregory House
  • Options
    Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I just wanted to add: anyone pursuing the new CCNP track, we'd definitely like to do some work with you.

What type of work?
  • Options
    SrSysAdminSrSysAdmin Member Posts: 259
    knwminus wrote: »
    What type of work?

Considering it's PrepLogic I would venture to say "work with you" = calling you repeatedly to sell an extremely overpriced product.
    Current Certifications:

* B.S. in Business Management
    * Sec+ 2008
    * MCSA

Currently Studying for:
    * 70-293 Maintaining a Server 2003 Network

Future Plans:

* 70-294 Planning a Server 2003 AD
    * 70-297 Designing a Server 2003 AD
    * 70-647 Server 2008
    * 70-649 MCSE to MCITP:EA
  • Options
    Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    JrSysAdmin wrote: »
    Considering it's PrepLogic I would venture to say "work with you" = calling you repeatedly to sell an extremely overpriced product.

I actually have purchased some of their pdf guides for 1 dollar. Seem to be a solid product.
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    As mentioned in the subject they are looking for writers and editors. imo this is a great opportunity for someone with writing ambitions and/or is interested in helping a 'reputable and legit' practice exam provider develop new products.

And clearly not the place to discuss their marketing techniques...
This discussion has been closed.