Options

2 weeks until the CCNA Test - Experience it with me

nkirkusnkirkus Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello everyone! I am glad to be on this forum. I like the atmosphere and friendly information sharing. Please, join me in my 2 week last mind cram before I take the test! I have been studying for quite some time with various literature and software.

I hope others can learn from this thread in their weeks up until the test.

Please, ask me some questions to guage my CCNA testing chances and then others can benefit from the fallout. Starting from basic to the more difficult CCNA related topics.

Once again - I appreciate the community and hope that this helps someone else as well. I will try to keep daily postings.

Thanks. icon_study.gif

-Noah
MCP
...CCNA in 2 weeks?

Comments

• Options
    zer0foozer0foo Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm looking to do the 1 exam route within the next two weeks as well. Been studying on off for ages now. I've got the next 6 days (4 of which i've taken off from work) to really cram and revise everything.
  • Options
    Implementation & Operation - 73% - (16/22)
    Planning & Designing - 91% (10/11)
    Troubleshooting - 91% (10/11)
    Technology - 38% - (8/21)

*FAILURE* 03/02/2010
  • Options
    which exam engine are you using??
  • Options
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    nkirkus wrote: »
    moderated
    CertGuard has them listed as a **** -- which means the real exam questions, which means they are used to **** on the exam.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    fail - i'll stick with boson
  • Options
    That's no good. It is not advertised as that at all. Anyways Boson is still great for configuration. And I would hope their exam simulator is clean.
  • Options
    I have Transcender too. Is that classified as a '****'?
  • Options
    GrayhenTorGrayhenTor Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    nkirkus wrote: »
    I have Transcender too. Is that classified as a '****'?
    No, they are the good guys..
  • Options
    Well - I have used so many different things to beat the information into my head. I have a very technical background, but a lot of the technology and concepts that are included in Cisco routing/switching are foreign to me. Some friends let me borrow some videos to try from Trainsignal and CBT Nugget - I think. I find hands on study is easier for me.

Besides some exam simulations I have been reading the Cisco Press CCNA Portable Command Guide, Cisco Router Troubleshooting Handbook (The Ultimate Shop Manual), and Sybex CCNA Study Guide Sixth Edition. I have enjoyed them all so far but haven't finished quite a few chapters. icon_study.gif

I plan to get a lab setup for my CCNP. I am curious how much more there is to CCNP than I am learning from my CCNA studies.
  • Options
    johnwest43johnwest43 Member Posts: 294
    someone needs to tell cert guard to watch the ads by google at the bottom of the search page. I just checked out a couple of shady looking sites using there search engine and at the bottomof the page it has a google add for an A+ braindump, check it out!! Search
    CCNP: ROUTE B][COLOR=#ff0000]x[/COLOR][/B , SWITCH B][COLOR=#ff0000]x[/COLOR][/B, TSHOOT [X ] Completed on 2/18/2014
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    johnwest43 wrote: »
    someone needs to tell cert guard to watch the ads by google at the bottom of the search page. I just checked out a couple of shady looking sites using there search engine and at the bottomof the page it has a google add for an A+ braindump, check it out!!
    Did you tell them using any contact information on their website?

The same goes for here. If Google feeds us a **** advertisements, icon_wm.gif can't do anything until someone reports it.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    johnwest43johnwest43 Member Posts: 294
    yup, just contacted them this morning.
    CCNP: ROUTE B][COLOR=#ff0000]x[/COLOR][/B , SWITCH B][COLOR=#ff0000]x[/COLOR][/B, TSHOOT [X ] Completed on 2/18/2014