Options

MCP

kromoskromos Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
i passed my 70 -210 & 70 -215 a long time ago and i got a certificate from microsoft, congratulating me on becoming a "MCP" ! ! !

this is my question to everyone, does this mean im a "MCP" or am i short of a few certifications to become a "MCP" ?

sorry for the stupid question but i just need to make sense out of the non-sense ! ! !

tanx in advance ! ! !
"You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Littlethings like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman:Stuff you pay goodmoney for in later life."

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Congratulations, you are an MCP. If you pass any M$ exam, you earn the MCP credential. If you're interested in pursuing any M$ full certifications, you find that info, including what other tests to take, and what to study, here.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    kromoskromos Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    tanx alot ricka182 (YAY- im a MCP) ! ! ! icon_lol.gif

anyway, ill be doing my mcse and mcsa together, towards the end of next year ! ! !
    "You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Littlethings like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman:Stuff you pay goodmoney for in later life."