Blog Link Sharing?

ColbyGColbyG Member Posts: 1,264
Any other bloggers want to share links? I'm sharing with a few people on here already, but I thought others might want to as well.

Comments

• NightShade03NightShade03 Member Posts: 1,383 ■■■■■■■□□□
  • ColbyGColbyG Member Posts: 1,264
    It's in my sig

Added to the blog list on mine!
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I tried posting mine, but TE filters adult sites. Sorry guys icon_sad.gif
  • mgeorgemgeorge Member Posts: 774 ■■■□□□□□□□
    haha dynamik.

I'm actually looking for a few people with fairly popular sites to share links with. I'm starting a free ccna workbook website which already has the #2 spot on google for they keyword "ccna workbook".

Website in sig;
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1
    dynamik wrote: »
    I tried posting mine, but TE filters adult sites. Sorry guys icon_sad.gif

icon_lol.gif

mgeorge, define "fairly popular", lol. I only average around 100 hits per day, so I don't think I'll fit that category.icon_redface.gif
  • msteinhilbermsteinhilber Member Posts: 1,480 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I have a blog, although I've been going through long lapses in posts. Once I finish dealing with my house situation and finalize my divorce I'll have a lot less stress in my life and a lot less work (painting, organizing, and staging a nerds home to be ready for market blows) and can start posting more regularly.

3dub|dot|net
  • Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Mine is in my sig. I try to post fairly regularly..I'd say I average 3-5 posts per week, although I'm trying to cut the number down so that they're longer and more informational..sometimes I find myself just posting random nothingness.
  • NightShade03NightShade03 Member Posts: 1,383 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Added everyone's links to my blog. I've actually done pretty good at increasing site traffic. I'm not a huge success but I see a steady flow weekly icon_smile.gif
  • RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I've added SecNut and Colby's blog. I'll add the rest of you this weekend.

I have committed to two posts per month with some substance.
    I've added SecNut and Colby's blog. I'll add the rest of you this weekend.

I have committed to two posts per month with some substance.

Added yours too!
  • karlhtkarlht Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey all, those are some really great blogs. They will definetely be another place to stop when I do my daily reading. Thanks for sharing:)
    Currently enrolled in B.A. program for CIS

Going to be studying for A+, Network+, and Security+ Certifications when I get my books.
  • stlsmoorestlsmoore Member Posts: 515 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm down for a little shameless self promotion, my blog is Shawn Moore's Cisco Trek, I'm already linking to a few of you guys. That free CCNA work book blog is very cool, I'm about to start working some of those labs on that blog!
    My Cisco Blog Adventure: http://shawnmoorecisco.blogspot.com/

Don't Forget to Add me on LinkedIn!
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/shawnrmoore