Options

What to do the day before a test?

bcall64bcall64 Member Posts: 156
I am taking my ICND1 test on Monday, my first IT exam. What in the heck do I do tomorrow? Do I continue to plow through practice tests and read? Do I play video games all day? Do I take the fiance out? I'm nervous but I think I will pass. Any advice appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    Depends on the person. Some people like to cram right up until the last minute before an exam. Some people like to just relax and do something not related. Just don't get drunk or end up staying up all night.

Revise if you want to. Calm down. Get a good night sleep and just do your best in the exam. Can't do much more than that IMO.
  • Options
    hexemhexem Member Posts: 177
    Take it easy, lightly go over notes and go few anything you feel uncertain about, do abit of subnetting, if you've learnt the material and everything else you should be fine, just try not to worry or get overly nervous about it.
    ICND1 - Passed 25/01/10
    ICND2 - Passed 9/03/10

Studying CCNA:S
  • Options
    I think light review and relaxation sounds pretty good to me. You're right no need to be nervous but heck a little nervousness always did me a little bit of good.
  • Options
    johnwest43johnwest43 Member Posts: 294
    Always take a pre game ****!!
    CCNP: ROUTE B][COLOR=#ff0000]x[/COLOR][/B , SWITCH B][COLOR=#ff0000]x[/COLOR][/B, TSHOOT [X ] Completed on 2/18/2014
  • Options
    pitviperpitviper Member Posts: 1,376 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Everyone is different – Are you sick of the material? If so then you can probably veg the day before. If not then you haven’t studied enough so keep going over your notes! :)
    CCNP:Collaboration, CCNP:R&S, CCNA:S, CCNA:V, CCNA, CCENT
  • Options
    Pre-Game ****... so so important!

Yes I'm sick of most of the material but not all. I will try and find something I'm not sick of to study tomorrow.
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    bcall64 wrote: »
    Do I take the fiance out?
    Yes, if that's what's needed to as a prelude to stress reducing activities. If not, go straight to the stress reducing activities.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!