Passed 70-215 :)

wraith_rpwraith_rp Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am absolutley over the moon about passing the 215 exam with a score of 790. I was very worried at first after having scored in the low 500's for the transcenders, but couldn't be happier now. Now onto 218, and finally get my MCSA Cert. For anyone studying for this exam, the study notes on this site really helped.

Cheers.
Wraith_rp

Comments

• janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! So I suppose the transcenders were actually harder than the microsoft test. Did you keep taking the transcender till you got a passing score before you took the microsoft test. What other materials did you use to study?
  • allylaurenteallylaurente Member Posts: 131
    Congrats... If you 215 and 210. for sure you will pass 70-218 exam
    NPA24 wrote:
    Congrats! So I suppose the transcenders were actually harder than the microsoft test.

I agree. Transcenders is too tricky than the real exam.
    "...don't wait for miracles, be the miracle" - Bruce Almighty
  • wraith_rpwraith_rp Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    NPA24 wrote:
    Congrats! So I suppose the transcenders were actually harder than the microsoft test. Did you keep taking the transcender till you got a passing score before you took the microsoft test. What other materials did you use to study?

Actually i only used 3 transcenders as they start to repeat themselves after the first 3. I used the Sybex 215 book for this exam & the Sybex 210 Book for the 210 Exam.

Cheers.