Options

Passed ICND1

bcall64bcall64 Member Posts: 156
I sat the ICND1 today and passed with a 938. I'm stoked this is my first IT cert!

Comments

• Options
    DuncanFDuncanF Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Nice one, good job.

I've just started studying for this myself.
    Currently studying 70-290
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    Thanks it was the pre-game **** for sure. ;) Do you know how long it takes for Pearson Vue to validate the results?
  • Options
    bcall64 wrote: »
    Thanks it was the pre-game **** for sure. ;) Do you know how long it takes for Pearson Vue to validate the results?

Ok in regards to pre-game **** I'm referring to bodily functions from another thread I hope no one took that as a braindump.
  • Options
    blackninjablackninja Member Posts: 385
    LOL

Pop over to the cisco site in a couple of days and verify your address, agree to the NDA & in about 12 weeks you'll have your well earned cert.
    Currently studying:
    CCIE R&S - using INE workbooks & videos

Currently reading:
    Everything. Twice ;)
  • Options
    Lol I'm referring to the pearson vue validation. It says

"Your exam results have not been fully processed yet; please try again later. If you are unable to authenticate your results within 7 days of taking your exam, please." I'm very impatient.
  • Options
    blackninjablackninja Member Posts: 385
    Lol I'm referring to the pearson vue validation. It says

"Your exam results have not been fully processed yet; please try again later. If you are unable to authenticate your results within 7 days of taking your exam, please." I'm very impatient.

Pop over to the cisco site in a "couple of days"............
    Currently studying:
    CCIE R&S - using INE workbooks & videos

Currently reading:
    Everything. Twice ;)
  • Options
    blackninja wrote: »
    Pop over to the cisco site in a "couple of days"............

I just have thing to say to that.... My kung fu is better than yours :)
  • Options
    irishpunkirishpunk Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
    that's an awesome score man congrats

take care
    Sean
  • Options
    irishpunk wrote: »
    that's an awesome score man congrats

take care
    Sean

Thanks!
  • Options
    johnwest43johnwest43 Member Posts: 294
    Congrats on the pass
    CCNP: ROUTE B][COLOR=#ff0000]x[/COLOR][/B , SWITCH B][COLOR=#ff0000]x[/COLOR][/B, TSHOOT [X ] Completed on 2/18/2014
  • Options
    muonmuon Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    DeathgomperDeathgomper Member Posts: 356 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on your first cert. icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    Thanks everyone I'm glad the first one is out of the way. I was quite nervous.
  • Options
    DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Well done there!!!

in my experince it takes about 24 hours for it to be validated. And really with a score like that I don't think you have any thing to worry about if you are thinking it might sunddly turn to a "FAIL"....

on to the CCNA then now ;)
    • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.
  • Options
    DevilWAH wrote: »
    Well done there!!!

in my experince it takes about 24 hours for it to be validated. And really with a score like that I don't think you have any thing to worry about if you are thinking it might sunddly turn to a "FAIL"....

on to the CCNA then now ;)

Yeah they validated it last night and I got my logo this morning. I just like to seal the deal. :) I had the ICND2 book over night shipped to me so I should be studying for it by the time I get home from work tonight.

It looks like the ICND2 exam topics are shorter than the ICND1. Maybe it's shorter but more complex?
  • Options
    DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
    It looks like the ICND2 exam topics are shorter than the ICND1. Maybe it's shorter but more complex?

I think i found ICND2 just more hands on. ICND 1 was more about fundementaly network knowladage. where as I found ICND2 was how to apply it in a cisco world.
    • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.