2 really quick questions about simulations.......

SargeySargey Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
Do the simulations have a click count? By click count I mean if you click the mouse a certain number of time, you fail (Basically so that you can't go randomly click to find the right answer)

Also, I remember being told that right clicking in a simulations dosn't count, is that correct?

Cheers

Comments

• TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    It is totally benign. Click as much as you want. There is a reset button so you can start clicking all over again and a done button to say that you are really done. Any option that is not valid in the sim will pop up with not allowed. You can go back at the end of the exam and click some more even. If you haven't pressed the done button yet the question review screen will light those up in red to alert you.

No attempt is made to trick you or let you forget that you have not completed something. That is your definition of complete by pressing the done button. The only time that this does not hold true is in the exam numbers that have test-lets. A test-let is a separate object on to it self. Some exams have those and you will know them when you see them.

Now Cisco, once you go pass something, there is no going back which can be a cause for regret if you had only done MS exams before.
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO
  • SargeySargey Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the reply.

Is right clicking ok as well?

I had simulations on my exchange exam, but when the long way round for everything, just incase!

Click on the server name, then click file, then properties, instead of just right clicking and properties etc etc.
  • TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Yes if you get a menu then it will be valid otherwise just like left clicking it will say doesn't work here.
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO